Thursday 17 November 2011

God's great plans


Thank you Lord for mapping out my life and planning everything for me. :-) I may not have my spiritual breakthroughs and all that yet but I can see myself growing and all. I see my faith increasing and my trust in you much, much, more than before. I see myself seeking your help in all my troubles all the time, I see myself believing in You.

Anyway, calissa meiyi and I were supposed to not sleep yesterday night, ton until lg starts (9plus??) but calissa soon fell asleep arnd 4. I slept at 5. Meiyi slept later too. And we woke up in the same sequence, all late together. And omg, I have to expose Calissa, she is super retarded when she wakes up unknown of what's happening around her and the amusingly entertaining questions she ask. Ridiculous ones......

Me: Ehhhhh wake up you say 430 wake you up right!
She: Mm... (continues sleeping)
Me: Oh ya jarren replied you.
She: Huh? Where?
Me: Noooo he text you.
She: Ya la I know... where?
Me: Phone?
She: Tsk as in real life.
Me: .... how would I know?

See, she is retarded x327420. Oh well then today at Jojo's house we had a mini lg! First time planning roles, did with Em. :) Wasn't exactly very well-planned but it ran smoothly and everyone had fun. We learnt about God's plans for us and trusting in him. Covered A LOT on being faithful to God and he won't shortchange you, and that he doesn't choose based on outward appearance but he really sees the heart and since he placed you there, it means you're strong enough for it. ;)

Then we played cards, used nailpolish! Had a wonderful time. :)

We then went to Meiyi's house after dinner and Wenqi joined us not too long after. Literally didn't do anything much but wasted 2-3 hours there. I....... have no idea how. I just watched them play guitar and eat. Time seems to fly whenever I'm w/ them. Hehehe ok bai.

No comments:

Post a Comment