Thursday 29 December 2011

Free Hugs!


FREE HUGS CAMPAIGN

Yay so went for some free hugs campaign with some church mates today! Yay so fun hehe because I like to go around giving free hugs to people. (even though I'm not a very huggable person) AND I THINK CHAI IS. Anyway.... so yep it was fun!!! Broke my own record and hugged soooo many people. happygirl97! ;) xx

Almost how my day went! Will post a few pictures when they're up yo!

And yes I am sad. I am very very very very sad. I feel so freaking left out whenever I'm with y'all. You guys are forever going together ever since he came in. Not that I don't like him/blame him but yep, makes me feel casted aside. And forgotten. I hate how much fun I can imagine of you guys having without me. Don't always tell me it's my insecurities. Everyone has their own little bit of insecurity and any normal human would most probably feel that way. I am sad because you used to tell me every little thing and I don't know what the smurf happened now you tell HER everything instead of me. I'm jealous but whatever, I just remember how we used to tell each other things first. We haven't caught up in what seems like forever which is just a few days. Argh. Because when I called you the other day you said we can text yet you didn't reply me halfway because of some game. I am sad because I am sad because I am sad because I am sad because I am sad. But it's okay, I'll get used to this. I'll get used to this, I'll. get. used. to this.                   someday.


Enough of being an emo nemo, I'm very happy because I can see myself growing so much spiritually and I'm glad to serve in Nea's countdown event even though it's just games. Well... better than nothing right hehehehehehe. ;) And I like how I'm getting roles like 'Testimony' and how Meiyi said she wants to grow me and I like how close I've gotten to certain people. I love God. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment