Monday 26 December 2011

Hugs


Hugs mean a lot to me, especially cause I used to be a very insecure person and honestly, the first time I ever felt secure was when Meiyi hugged me and told me she loved me. The 3rd lifegroup that I went. :') But yep it was temporal, though I really liked the feeling. My insecurities started getting lesser and lesser after I came to know this amazing person called Jesus. I still do struggle with this insecure thingy sometimes and overthink but yeah.. I improved. A pat on the back? Very much yes. ;) Heh.

HOW I SPENT MY CHRISTMAS + CHRISTMAS EVE?


I can proudly say I've had the most memorable Christmas this year. I spent it without making a big hoo-ha over Santa Claus, reindeers, presents, etcetc, but I spent it knowing the real meaning of it through service and experienced the joy of bringing people into his kingdom. Yvangeline, if you ever read my blog and scroll thru this, I just wanna tell you I really thank God for you and whoever you were in the past, throw it all away. Knowing this God changes your life, I promise. :) The feeling of bringing her up near stage and saying the sinner's prayer with her and praying for her, really felt magical. :')



And yep, we went caroling and it was fun. WHEN I GROW UP I'M GOING TO STAY IN ONE OF THOSE BIG HOUSES THAT WE CAROLED AT. Talk about the house with a movie theatre inside. It's like...... why do I even need to leave my house tell me.


Haha have I said this before a not? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BEING AROUND CHURCH PEOPLE BECAUSE I CAN BE ANYONE I WANNA BE, AND STILL BE ACCEPTED. BECAUSE BEING AROUND THEM MAKES ME REVOLVE AROUND HAPPINESS.



On Christmas itself I went for dimsum with my extended family and then grandma's house for monopoly. I officially think my brother is a sore loser. Pft. Hehe okie dokie baiiiiii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment