Thursday 22 December 2011

I miss being attached

I'm kinda tired of being single already, really.. I can't believe I've stayed single for a year already LOL. I miss having a boyfriend, I miss having someone send me home everyday, I miss having silly talks and many inside jokes with a partner, I miss lovey dovey texts with my partner, I miss... I miss being someone's only one. I miss the feeling of being in love. I mean I know I've God with me and all but yeah.. Its different.

And I wonder why I get replaced so easily all the time haha and I wonder why I get jealous easily and I sometimes wonder why I'm not pretty enough and frankly speaking I never thought I was good enough for anyone, and everyone is just being very nice and giving in to me.

Somedays I feel like shit.

I really need my dad now, Obama send Jerald back now please.

No comments:

Post a Comment