Monday 5 December 2011

robot

Don't really know if I'm strong enough for this. Jj is forever late replying, he can eat my poopoo and die. Loljk I kinda need him. To entertain my lifeless nights like tonight. I don't know how to survive with this dying iPad and no one to text. Calissa and Meiyi are forever dying on my texts. Ha, why do people sleep so early sigh. So all I can do now is blog, and wreck my brain to think of things to blog about.

Aha, so basically today I went to quite a few places with Mum, bro, cuzzie and her mum who's my aunt (duh). Had lunch at ssc together cause mummy needed to go daiso to get some stuff for Korea. Ended up doing a whole lot of shopping hehe :$ Daiso has too many cool stuff, period.

K then we went to queenstown to collect my specs and wear the damn contacts. Contacts are so hard to wear I SWEAR. And I got my new specs :3 Hahaha it's on Facebook I'm lazy to post it here hohoho. I like my new geeky specs 8D

Finally went to cwp to get bro's beyblade and my uniqlo stockings!!!!! And then mosburger for dinner :3 Homed after that!!!

Well spent day because I got stuff without spending a single cent hehe that's why I like to shop with my mummy okay long enough already later become very boring!!! Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment