Friday 2 December 2011

thankful

Today I just wanna thank God for somebody...... who's my daddy Jerald!!!!! hehe k he won't be reading this but one day I'm gonna tell him and he's gonna read this. :) Yeah he's a really nice friend and like throughout the whole time I tried to get over ____, I can honestly say I relied on him alot. Maybe he doesn't really see me as a very close friend (ok nvm :D) but yep he actually means a lot to me. Not the bgr type but the brother and sister type. He doesn't say the cliche things like "cheerup" or just those very common things that I am already sick of hearing. He really scolds me and wakes me up to my senses.. AND THAT'S WHY HE'S MY DAD. I honestly thank God for putting him in my life, so grateful hehe!!! Oh and he's really funny. ;) He doesnt like mushy stuff but hehe Jerald when you read this please don't get goosebumps haha I love my dad. :)

I WON'T EVER GIVE UP ON HIM AND I HOPE HE WON'T TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment