Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday pennings

I struggled trying to find a title for my blog post today, like 'Stay-home-sunday' or 'Sense of accomplishment' because 1. I stayed at home today, HAHA. 2. I wanted to talk about how good it feels like to strike off a homework from my homework list.

I ended up using 'Sunday pennings' cause I'm penning down what I'm doing on this Sunday. Well it was a stay-home-sunday but i wouldn't say it was a typical one cause for some reason I feel accomplished today and after such a hectic week, I think God really gave me rest today. He really blessed me with not only time to rest, but even time to actually complete my homework & revision, AND REST AND LEISURE TIME. And mind you, it's only 3.45 now that I'm sitting on this roller chair typing this post. Even if I knock out at 10, I have 6 hours more of time today. See, my God is an almighty God.

BUT, I will not misuse these 6 hours and make my butt stick to this chair 'round the clock till I get tired and am going to bed. I'll study later, mark my words. I've came to the awful realization that at sec3, school isn't all about writing letters in class, falling asleep on my desk with my textbook wide open, passing notes around, and being at home isn't all about 'forgetting' my homework anymore. It's about trying my best to not even BLINK because I might miss a step, it's about forcing my brain to work even when it's shut down, and being at home is about straining to keep my eyes wide open to finish that pile of horrendous work.

Chatted with Laura today a little, talked about her new school at SJII and how we've been and I told her how school here's so stressful and the stuff we've to do are so time-consuming... and she says yep this is an ultimate test of TIME MANAGEMENT. Struck me when she said that, I asked myself if I could really cope with my CCAs, my relationship with God, and my holistic assessments etc. I kept questioning myself, am I able to make my 2012 fruitful and good? And I came to a conclusion of a firm 'YES' and why? Well I'm not alone, I have Jesus walking this walk of life with me, T h r o u g h i t a l l xoxo

STORY OF MY DAD AND I, EXCEPT FOR THE LAST POINT.

I've found mine. No, he isn't perfect, but he doesn't start my rumours, he doesn't tell anyone my secrets, he doesn't PMS and get rude, he doesn't steal the guy i like (DUH), he isn't two-faced.












HAHA BYE GUYS.

No comments:

Post a Comment