Monday 30 April 2012

How have you been?

Hahahahhahaa omg haven't updated this space in what seems like ages. Have been really busy with various stuff, from schoolwork to commitments to relationships blablabla. So yes I am back here again, kinda got things sorted out and i managed to finish my emath revision so I'm currently quite proud of myself hehe that means I can spend tomorrow memorizing for social studies. Hehehe :-)

Oh but yes I have something to say. I'm not judging myself or what but being very honest to myself and you people out there, I know sometimes in some areas I'm quite a lousy friend ah. Like I can be super duper ultra impatient and I'll bug for replies (improving but still) until you guys get annoyed. I know sometimes I can be very unreasonable but i just wanna let y'all know that I'm still struggling in the area of being more understanding cause it isn't that easy for me. And like sometimes I really feel so useless when I can't help/ do much when my close friend is sad... Like all I can do listen and I know sometimes it's all they need but I can't help feeling of no help sometimes. Will try to change my way of thinking too hehe. :-) &, I know sometimes I overthink and I say the most ridiculous shit and my words, they sting. Honestly, I know my words and actions can be very harsh when I'm not thinking straight. :x And I know that's an area I've to improve on too and I know ok. :-) Just wanna say that...... I'm trying to be a friend to the best that I can be, with bible verses guiding me YAY. :-D

Celebrated meiyi's birthday today, affirmed her and I cried. She's so cute hehe and yeah studied too!!!! Did a little amath and munched on snacks. Ugh fat.

Tuition sad horrible I shall not talk about it. Meh.

End of with a few pictures ok :p

And I got explanations for my pictures one ok.
The one with the math textbook is me when I was gonna continue with my math revision and therefore grumpy. The happy happy twist twist one is when i finished my revision then I very happy. :-D and the note on iPad is what my bro typed to me yes I know he berri sweet n cute but he can be v annoying sometimes too ol'rite wan an dearies!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment