Saturday 5 May 2012

All of our bridges burn down

Now and then, when people ask me, "Who's your best friend?" I still smile and say your name. Now and then, when people ask who's in my clique, I'd smile and say your names, but I add in, "We're more than a clique."

Even though I tend to question myself again, if it's mutual, if I even have a place in your heart. My inferiority complex acts up. But at the end of the day, after confiding in whoever I feel comfortable with, after a little prayer, ill still get by and say I'm fine and realize that even if i weren't your best friend you'll still be mine. Who says it has to be mutual? Yep I may be having wishful thinking sometimes, but bad thoughts are also from God, not to harm me but to strengthen me. Testings. :)

Yes I smile and I remember the days we don't quarrel at all. I remember the days when stepping into fun with y'all made me feel rightfully comfortable.
I remember when I didnt have to mind what I said so much. It was such a short period of time, so little time for us to grow and change that made friendships harder to hold onto.

I'm guessing it's all God's plans. I believe that at the end of this tunnel I'll hold all of your hands and say, "They've tripped me while I was walking but I love them because we were all trying, we were all just kids in love, with one another, as sisters and pillars of strengths God gave." And if God gave me these girls, I'll make do with these girls. He will give me what rightfully is for me, I believe. :)

"I guess one thing i learnt from nea2 is that, sometimes, you just won't fit in. And that's okay, cause in a world of judgements, in a society where people desperately try to fit in, I know that God loves me for who I am. And, that's all that matters." -Emma's wise words.

That's all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment