Wednesday 9 May 2012

Oleh oleh oleh oleh


MID YEAR'S OVER, SO WE PARTYYYYYY ;)

Hehe talk about the papers first okay.
1. English - Paper one was fine and yeah, fine. Paper two was weird, realllyyyy weird. The third passage didn't have a single comma at all. Weird enough? Imagine me typing without commas and throughout its honestly kinda difficult to read right like you dont know when to end the chain-of-thought thingy in your brain the information cant process right?! YES. So yeah hope I don't flunk english. *crosses fingers*

2. Chinese - I think I got my format A LITTLE wrong. And I asked Ms Wong a very stupid question hope she doesnt remember it and suan me in class. :l And heh for paper two.. I can't remember clearly but I think it was kinda hard for me. Meh.

3. Emath - I love the emath paper wendy tang set ok omg. :) and I'm glad my mom didn't give my lower sec math textbooks away omg God gave me an amazing mom if not I can't revise past year's topics! So. :) Paper was manageable! TADA.

4. SS + Hist - Both were fine.. doable......... had jerks here and there. And didn't finish both papers lol lost at least 5-7 marks for ss and 3 for hist. Not.. too.. bad..? Heh. ;) And yeah that's about it!

5. Literature <3<3<3 - Le's most confident paper.. so far. Hope results don't disappoint me. :( I finished the paper you know omg though I kinda crapped through 1/3 of the 3 essays. Meh. :p The other 2 were fine. Or at least to me. What really scares me is it's Mrs Williams marking it gah!!!!! "There is no lenient when I mark papers," says Mrs Williams.......... DA DA DA DUM.

6. CHEM AND PHYSICS AND AMATH SHALL BE GROUPED TOGETHER - they were all killers i dont know what the teachers were thinking and i cried after my amath exam sigh :'( ok bye for exams so kill-mood. :p



I WATCHED THE AVENGERS WITH SOME FUN PEOPLE TODAY. 

Consisting of Wenqi, Zhixin, MingEn, Dorothy, Charis, Phyo and Samuel!!!! (and me)
It. was. amazing. a. movie. Rate it 6/5 man! BROKE THE SCORE. Would really wanna watch it in 3D with bro and mom and dad but afraid the dizziness may spoil the movie le sigh. :/ HOW. But anyway, please watch it if you haven't hehe! Oh and the Avengers picture above is in the 1D form, cute eh! HEHE BYE.

Bye guise I have till tuesday to partaye ;) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment