Saturday 26 May 2012

Silly me


Couldn't find any really nice picture on tumblr or anything for a header picture but here's one sneak peek to my taman pictures. (a part of Dorothy's album)

Gonna unprivate blog later. Shit now i feel so lame, private unprivate, change link change link. This must be one of my most consistent times of owning a blog if you exclude tumblr though. Was scrolling through my archives till the beginning of this month/ end of April. I feel so ridiculous reading what I typed. I guess that's what a blog is for, realizing how stupid you are to have felt or thought the way you did, and not do it again, no? :) Whatever it is I'm a happy girl now!

Didn't go for service today because mommy wants me to rest since I kinda lost my voice. She's afraid I'll fall sick before she goes for her trip and nobody can take care of me + daddy'll be busy with his work too. I really miss my church homies though. :'( Today's been a fine day though, a little bit of missing Taman here and there, but I snapped out of it kinda quickly. I did something productive: HOMEWORK! Miracle actually, I hardly finish my assignments THAT quick, even if it's just one or two.

But hey I did history x2, and one lit essay and physics. Quite an accomplishment because as you know I'm queen of procrastination, especially when I do it by my bedside with my air conditioner at 20 degrees. Perfect condition to sleep but I was studying excuse me who am I kidding????? I don't really know what got into me either.

Texted Chinyee almost an entire day too. Miss talking to that girl. :) Caught up with her a little during Taman's last night and felt comfortable telling her how I feel cause I'd say she's a really genuine person. If she has something nice to say, she'll say. If she doesn't she'll just listen and after some time she'll tell you in a nice way. Would really love to be there for her all over again now that I'm emotionally & mentally stronger, and she's going thru a period of rocky friendships here and there.

On a side note, this is something I never thought I'd say but I miss my brother!!! He's still in Taiwan and I miss him. It's far too quiet at home without him and a pinch too boring. I mean yeah he's noisy and all and irritating at home and he pisses me off sometimes but his absence kinda makes the whole house a little too quiet. I never thought I'd be typing this because sometimes I can't wait for him to get down and out of the house to play his bball @ the court downstairs or for his polo trainings. Now that he's away I miss his annoyance! Oh no! :(

Tomorrow's my dad's birthday (the real human dad) and bro's coming back to sing too! So after picking him up from the airport at 10+, we're gonna have real late dinner. Anyway, still excited! :) Before that I'd be at Textile with the committee for Wednesday's bbq! So happy that God decides to use me again! So happy to be able to serve God's people too! So yep I'm excited! Then Wenqi told me that I'm serving with her for usher so yes, HAPPY ABOUT THAT TOO!!! Great now I'm walking right with God all over again. Jiayou Lixuan don't let your supernatural growth end here! :)

Goobaiiiii my lovesssss

No comments:

Post a Comment