Wednesday 18 July 2012

Tangled

Do you even see how messed up this got? What the hell. I can't even talk to who I want to, when I want to. I feel like its you people leading MY life FOR ME. Whenever I try to make my own decisions, bam it's wrong. Everything gets in the way. And it's annoying. I'm like trying not to screw things up and there you are picking on me with every little thing I say and do.

You. You think it's fun? Coming to 'scold' and find fault with me as and when you like? Get your bloody facts right first. YOUR boyfriend texted me FIRST. Not the other way round, do you see it??? Do you see that your boyfriend is the one tipping me off? Do you even know how to be a girlfriend? You restrict the people he talk to, do you know how bad he feels towards his friends? All you care about is your insecurity. Get over it. Have more faith in your boyfriend, big block head. Thanks.

And it sucks how everytime I've to stop talking to him just so you and him don't quarrel. He is MY friend. We don't send mushy stuff right??? We just talk. Don't tell me you don't talk to other guys. And you're wrong, I don't flirt. I'm being there for a nice guy whom you led and controlled. You make him feel like a puppet don't you see? Wear your contact lens and see for yourself my dear.

I'm done ranting. So sickof being misunderstood. Screw you. I'd throw my heels in yo face.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment