Friday 27 July 2012

Thoughts


Starting to think bigger images are prettier.

Haha anyway. Here's a list of thoughts I can't seem to sort out

1. I dont like how i keep making time for people and they've no time for me
2. I want to spend time with J & CC but sigh.. idk
3. I know this is weird but, i hate how shy i am. yes in front of my friends im like crazy and i do weird things and embarrass myself but if it's people i dont spend alot of time ftf with (even tho we're super close), i get awkward. yes i have shy times
4. I want people to care for me.. like certain people. yes i want it to be a two-way kind of thing. i mean even if they dont like, care for me i'll still be caring for them AS MUCH, but yeah i just prefer it mutual
5. I don't like how i keep shutting jerald's care out these days, it's like i want him to know but i dont want to tell him
6. EVERYTHING ISNT GOING RIGHT TODAY EXCEPT FOR DANCESYNC'S PERFORMANCE I LOVE MY CCA OK LOVE EVERYONE SPREAD THE LOVE LIFE GOES ON KTHXBAI xxxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment