Wednesday 9 November 2011

classes


Hi hahaha got to know 2012 class today. I'd say initially I was quite elated and excited cuz I know many people and it's the combination I want. Though I expected myself to get into Humility instead. Guess my science... not that bad heh. Hmm, but that happiness was short lived, I began to wonder if I should be happy or sad cuz even though I know everyone, I have only 1/2 closer ones. And that sucks, and Wq told me not to be too clingy to her. I was kinda shocked. I don't really know if that's how you treat a good friend. Maybe I don't mean much to you.. Using iPad to blog again. So yeah no headings sorry lulz.

I'm afraid of loneliness. Spiritually I know God's always with me/ watching over me but I feel more safe and comfortable when I do things with people by my side. It's not that God isn't enough, I'm still growing. I need time right? Can't you just empathize with me a little? No you're not a lousy friend, I'm sorry you've a friend like me who's complicated. Give me time, thanks. :) Ohyes, I still very much luv you okie!!!!! (if you happened to read this)

No comments:

Post a Comment