Tuesday 20 December 2011

2 QT 4 U, OK?























Let the pictures do the talking? Haha I feel like changing my blogskin again. Anyway I shall briefly tell you how my day went, met Calissa around 1245 and had lunch @ macs with my bro too. Then we trained to Bugis, shopped and bought some stuff, *happy dance*. Then headed to iluma for berrylite! And decided to train to Vivo to slack. ;)

So at Vivo, we sat at the water rooftop there and camwhored. (well as you can see haha) Like the Korea picts, the rest are up on Facebook so yeah. :)

And yes I've decided to public my blog! When school starts I'll have lesser time to blog though.. but since I'm pretty okay with my life already no point keeping this space a secret secret right!!! So yep readers read from THIS VERY POST. Cuz well the rest in the past wouldn't pretty much make any sense now. GOD I NEVER WANNA GO BACK TO MY OLD LIFE. :-) x

&....... Damn I miss guy best friend. Not the bgr type but like.. how we can text 12/7 about random things and how we play along saying stupid stuff... so yep i do miss him IN THAT SENSE. There's another person I miss but haiya...................... shall not talk about it. 8D Time please fly faster so he can come back from overseas soon thanks. :(

Hmm... Christmas is coming. Jesus' birthday's coming!!!! ;) Duh, Christmas eve got Christmas service and I'm obviously going but yes I have zero idea what to do on Christmas if my extended family doesn't plan any picnic. + it might rain. So yes, anybody wants to spend Christmas with me????? :-( If not I will stay at home and spend time with my boyfriend. By the name of Bolster. Yes, he is very handsome. Just like Leticia's Terri. Nah just kidding.

I AM TALKING RUBBISH BECAUSE I AM A BIT TIRED.

Okay I wanted to say something but I forgot. So..... till here, folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment