Monday 19 December 2011

안녕하세요

Hihihi i am back from Korea! ;) Okay very very very fun, no joke!

Went to many many places and my favourite is obviously the water park haha :p Everland and the shopping's equally great too! Their water park is like 12435345873x cooler than our miniature WWW, their slide's like, kaboomxcxczxcxxzczxc, like roller coaster. Got da thrillz, then very fun. :D Everland was good too, I broke my own record and sat their scariest roller coaster there. It's the steepest wooden-track roller coaster. I almost died and I wanted to cry omg i couldn't even scream it out so I ended up....... whining. LOL YES I DID. K shh don't laugh la plz. :-( But anyway, good experience. ;) Shopping.......... well do I even have to say anything HAHA.

Ohya another place I can remember is the ginseng place. Some honey ginseng mummy bought. Nice ah sweet sweet one. :p Hmm I'm blogging based on whatever I remember so nothing is in sequence ah sorriez. Yes the snow sleding donut was awesome too!!! I WENT SKIING TOO. OH I FED LITTLE LAMBS. And I made cheese and I made kimchi. See, so fun right?

But there's one thing I've to admit...... I am a lousy skier T_T I ski until people from middle lane all shift to left and right lanes cause I so scary bump into so many people, end up they fall like some domino yet I stand like some ninja.. So yes. And once, I walked all the way to the top (thinking that the higher i go the funner it gets since i kinda alrd got the hang of it) but I ended up chickening out leaving Adam and Germaine there. WELL, GERMAINE CHICKENED OUT IN THE END TOO. So yes Adam went EVEN HIGHER. Ya he is siaoboiiboii95. I ended up building snowman with the little children. I am so cute. 8D




























Aha! I have to say the weather was not just cool/cold, it was FREEZING. Some places not really but the skiing resort, definitely. But the bus was just stuffy, NOT LYING. SUPER STUFFY MAKE ME HEADACHE. Haha okay anyway pictures are on Facebook okay, I'm only posting a few here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment