Friday 23 December 2011

All I want for Christmas is you~


Reminds me of "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. I honestly almost lost grip and wanted to give up.
So. Very. Tired.
Things weren't like that when I first came in, what changed? Are we putting God in these things we face? I'm not. And I will start from today. He will be the third party in my everything because I need Him in everything that I do, face, or worry about. I can trust Him and only Him. Sometimes, I can't even trust myself. My thoughts kill me but He never fails to bring me back right on track. So yes, I'll keep pushing on and hang in there (WHY DO I SOUND LIKE I'M GIVING BIRTH LOL OMG). But ya la you know what I mean hehe.
NO LOL MY TITLE IS A JOKE.
I only want Jesus. ;)

I realized I've been putting in a lot of random posts instead of talking about my day. Truth is, I won't blog about my day if it's gone bad. And yes today's a bad day, a very bad one. But I'm okay!!! :D stronkgurl97 you mei you? Becoz I haz God.

And do you know you're pretty much special to me? Just saying. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment