Friday 23 December 2011

Why do I even bother?

I don't whether it's just me.. If it is I don't know what got into me today but I feel like shit now. Like seriously. I feel like the whole world is against me and I can't do anything right. I do care for her, but right now I'm disappointed! It's my fault because I set expectations. People tell me to not expect. But isn't expecting like human nature or something? Should I keep quiet even when I feel like I'm being taken for granted? Do I have to keep quiet about how I feel towards something in the group? What happened to being frank with one another? Why does it feel like everytime different things happen, I need to turn to different people and I'm like "Now this person's with me, I am happy." And another incident comes along and someone else turns out to be the one I turn to and can rely on. Every single time it's not the same person. I'm so tired of this.. I don't feel like myself in there anymore.. Honestly. It's so hard to fit in. It's like.. we're not a family anymore! Talking out.. doesn't work either. Sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh. & I can say I'm honestly trying my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment