Saturday 7 January 2012

Lifegroup


Good eveningggg hehe. :) Haven't been blogging for like a week? Cause of school! Shall talk about school later and do le dedications first. ;)

All of these people really know how to make me smile laugh cry bla bla bla and yeah they've seen my prettiest + my cutest + my ugliest & cui-est side, not all of them, but more or less la hehe.

K first I shall talk about this girl whom used to be just-a-table-partner in chinese class, and look where we are now and how lovely our heart shape is!!!!! She's a silent lover I tell you. We may disagree in many things and we've had tiffs but well, I still love her nevertheless. Thanks for being so patient with me and thanks for all the chances and thanks for never giving this f/s up, LEE WEN QI.

Next I shall talk about this monster whom I used to dislike, and look at how close we are now. ;) I seriously thank her for knocking a lot of sense into me throughout the year and how encouraging/caring she is. I like how random and crazy she can be yet know when to be serious. Known for her faith, this beautiful monster is obviously LIM MEI YI.

Thirdly it's that miniature girl whom keeps everything to herself and always appears so jubilant and lovely!!! I really thank her for letting me rant to her whenever she's around. I like how she listens and gives her genuine opinions instead of just 'hearing' me out. I like how she can relate to certain things I feel. She's such a simple-minded girl but with a big heart to love. Yep I love you too, VINA TAN.

Fourthly it's this girl who somehow seems to have telepathy with me and forever knows when I'm emo nemo, and always predicts the right reason why I'm feeling whatever I'm feeling. Even when she knows she can't help much, she still tries her best to listen and gives her best advices. I like how she never rejects helping others and how she bothers to try/make an effort all the time. Thank you so much EMILEEN SEAH.

Hehe still got a lot but next up is this, indescribable woman who can make me laugh like..... a mental patient WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. Someone whom I can forget all my problems when hanging out with her, someone who has so many similarities with me, someone who I never run out of things to catch up/talk about to, even though I see that retarded face of hers almost everyday. And that someone, is CALISSA WONG.

AND THE LAST SOLO DEDICATION BEFORE I DO THE MASS ONE IS FOR..........
My shepherd, JOANNE LIM. Hey dear, I just wanna let you know that I am really glad to have you as my shepherd. Knowing that I'm your sheep on my birthday that day 24/11/2011, was really the biggest birthday blessing God has showered upon me. I look forward to the many other shepherdings I'm gonna have with you and I'm excited to walk this Christian journey of mine, with you guiding me. :) I will learn to slowly open up to you a lot a lot more and account as much as possible to you, okay? It won't be immediate, but soon I promise! I love you! x

And to the rest, it's not that i don't love y'all enough to give solo dedications ok, just that I don't know you guys well enough to speak one-by-one, but well...... knowledge doesn't determine the amount of love so yes, I LOVE YOU AMAZING HUMANS AS MUCH AS EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS FAMILY. I wanna thank y'all for brightening up my days, in whatever ways, using whatever actions, big or small. Every single one of you here have made me smile, YES REALLY. Meeting you guys are also truly a blessing in my 2011 walk with God. So, a really big thank you for that. :) *virtual hugs*

OK NOT EVERY1 IN MY LIFEGROUP ARE IN THE ABOVE COLLAGE, BUT I STILL LOVE THEM MANY MANY.


Nyehehehehe you shall look forward to my next post on how my first week of 2012 went yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment