Saturday 7 January 2012

First week of school








Thank you for bearing with my faces hahaha i haven't took selfies in ages..... like seriously.

Okay so the first week of 2012 was a little more than just-so-so for me.
[x] BEEN A GOOD GIRL AND DID MY HOMEWORK.
[x] DID NOT FALL ASLEEP IN CLASS.
[x] SERIOUSLY PAID ATTENTION.
[x] TRIED MY BEST TO BE SALT N LIGHT.

I accomplished all of the above, I feel so...... I feel so happy lah actually. It's like the very first step to a whole new year of giving my best to glorify His name with my results. It's the first time I've done ALL my holiday homework, completed ALL. I promise you the feeling when you finish the last fullstop on your worksheet/foolscap, it's...... kinda amazing. A kind of happiness..... idk how to describe. But yep school was great for me I'd say. :) I THANK GOD FOR BRINGING ME THROUGH!!!! :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment