Sunday 8 January 2012

Time y u past so fast

Back here to update this space now that I have the time.

Few minutes back I was talking to Wq and we talked about school and finding time to study. I realized that there's barely even time for me to study after school now. Cca, extra classes, HMT. Seriously so annoying ugh. Oh have I mentioned how odd week Wednesdays' periods are almost identical to that of Thursdays'? Plus there's dance on Wednesday. Good luck to me, God please carry me through.. :(

On a lighter note I met up with shep Jo today!!! Hehe yep, she came over to my place and we chatted and spend time together. She's...... amazed by the about of nonsense I have. We talked played truth/dare on the iPhone and watched tv and ate Oreo. Lovely afternoon spent!!!!! And I continued wasting my time away from the time she left till now. (chuckles)

I think sec 3 life is like... Catching trains after trains. Like, once you miss the first one you'll miss the next too, then you'll be stuck at the same spot and become stagnant so you gotta be consistent and keep on going. And at the same time once I slacken, I'll never get the rest of the lesson. Go Lixuan u can do thiz. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment