Monday 16 January 2012

Too good to be true


WISH YOU KNEW. :')


True dat, realized I really need a break from all the initiatives I've been taking. Came to my senses today, and came across this quote while jumping tumblrs on my Blackberry on the way home in the bus.

"SOMETIMES, YOUR TEARS NEED TO BE THERE TO WASH YOUR EYES ONCE IN A WHILE SO YOU CAN A GET A CLEARER, BETTER VIEW IN THE FUTURE."

How true, and I believe God is training me. I can do this. GO LIXUAN. And I'm very happy I made it for outreach today even though I only have like one contact.. she's cute hehe (NO I'M NOT A PEDO) Oh well, had a good talk with Meiyi today and I am fine now. Feeling.... light-hearted now that I've let out all my troubles and I really appreciated her prayer and her putting down her pride. God I thank you for this sister. :')


WHY IS ZAYN MALIK SO CUTE, I mean the whole of One Direction is...... AmaZAYN FabuLOUIS  BrilLIAM PhenomiNIALL and extraordinHARRY!!!! :D (I got this name thing from Kimthawesome's Twitter, someone's praises to her haha.) :-) Till here folks, school tires me out and I'm glad I have this little bit of free time to talk to my space. School's been a chore for me.. I like studyin' but I really don't have the energy + concentration. :'(

Gonna talk to J later. Yay happy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment