Saturday 17 March 2012

Everybody talks


HI GUYS! I'm gonna talk about METAMORPHOSIS + PRAYER MEETING
Haha so it went like that, went to meet the rest later cause I was super duper tired and all I wanted to do in the morning was.. sleep. So I left the house when I woke up and yeah trained to Nicoll Highway then joined them at kfc, stole a few bites from MY's bfast, walked to THE AXIS's connect room ;) Had a mini p&w by Xanthe and Bridget (IS THAT HOW YOU SPELL HER NAME) Anyway, they very pretty ok nvm heh then had teaching........... AND THEN IT WAS LUNCH TIME!!! So we lunched at the chicken rice shop and i ate a bowl of chicken rice. (rice only) After that, G A M E S . Even though we ran for our lives so the chicken timer wouldn't ring, we still didn't win anything but oh-well most importantly,

WE HAD FUUUUNNNN!

So yup still thank God for all the laughing screaming running and company. :-) When we went back it was holy spirit baptism!!! Was honestly refreshed by Him in terms of my spiritual life and it felt like how my first meta went, when I got my tongues and all. Yay. Praise God. :) Went over to help Deyi's 2 new blvrs and HY after that. :) Soon it was dinner! Had subway and had my daily dose of laughter. Started singing some HSM songs after that and it was so funny. :p Prayer meeting at Axis after dinner!

GOD'S CHURCH GOD'S WAY. Amazing, really, the atmosphere of praying in Axis auditorium was super super super cool. God was definitely omnipresent. :) The mood was there and I could feel God!!!! Ah so happy. :-D Prayed non-stop for i think 2 hours? Or a little lesser. Overshot curfew and luckily mummy didn't scold. In the end none of the girls stayed at my place, oh well it's okay!!! :) Sent Calissa off but ended up leaving awhile after only so told her to wait for me and she waited at uh, the stn after NicolHw but I forgot. :o Homed at around 12, showered and K.O-ed. Heh super exhausted!

Thursday - Rehearsal > PA camp which included running and shouting and yeah, energy too > Basketball with churchm8s; Friday - Meta games > Running to Nicol Highway mrt stn after prayer meet. I AM ACHING.... not very bad but still :(

Ah well, family time today! Toodles! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment