Friday 23 March 2012

Fight for your dreams


Somedays.

Sigh, it really sucks to see all my friends, be it close friends/ good friends/ hi-bye friends/ just, y'know, used-to-be-bestfriends, or whatever la as long as I've had relations with them, fighting and like, killing one another silently in the mind or in social networks. Fighting battles everyday, fighting fake intentions, being misunderstood, fighting for something everyone wants. They fight and fight and I act like I'm okay with it but I just shut up because there's nothing I can do about it, and maybe I'm just kpo. I know I'm not a part of y'all in that 'group' anymore, and I have a different set of.. hobby? I don't care I just have to say what I feel.. cause i can't bear with it anymore. :/ But whatever okay whatever, I can't hold it any longer because y'know what? It's making my closest friend, upset, hurt, stressed up, and yeah it's undoubtedly tearing them apart, undoubtedly straining friendships, the closest pair of best friends turn against one another. I have no idea how many people fighting and battling a war of positions. Honestly? I know how much it means to y'all, I know. I've been through that, I wanted to be in that position in synchro in the past, so bad. And it tore all of my teammies apart, true story. At the end of the day? I got my position but was I happy? No. I faced each training with a sullen face, a dying passion, an unwilling attitude. Nobody was happy. We stared at each other like we were strangers who were meeting for the first time and being FORCED to cooperate with each other. In fact it was.. strangers, AGAIN. Sure we worked it out but things sucked. We realised we were just dumb, insanely dumb and stupid. Sure we were great teammies after that, but the process of the countless tries were just tiring, mentally physically emotionally. I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS. To walk into that room and feel the tense atmosphere, not being able to do what you like, in a light mood. I don't want you guys to walk into that room and feel inferior to one another, don't want y'all to be in a room full of h a t r e d, and you know, masks. I do not want y'all to end up having to work with people you don't like/ have a bad impression of, just because of that, w a r? When things reach that stage and you get the position you wanted, would you be contented? Does that position mean as much to you as the bonding within all of you beautiful people? I don't want to see the people with the best heart intentions for that choir turn into monsters who pushed everything aside because of one.single.incident. I love all of you. My presence may not be physically with y'all but I've had my best feelings, best days there, with you girls, and so my feelings still do be affected, be it a little or a lot. All the best guys, don't end up with a cca filled with resentment alright? Just, take a step back, and let God do the rest.

Love, Lixuan. :-)


HI GUYS! I'm actually quite, or very excited for Elevarse (soaring) concert!!!! HEHEHE. :o)
All the dressing room picture-taking sessions, the backstage weird things the dancers always do/say when we get nervous. Hehe, and bonding with the other ccas and being shy in our costumes. So cute. :p It's so cool how my performance is on a friday and my bro's waterpolo competition is right the next day, the competition they choose 12&u boys to go for the France competition. Hope he gets in!! I'm proud of my waterpolo brother, actually. Oh well! :D

Ohohoh and, dance has a new instructor! (and he's cute) woohoo!!! End of misery from zhang lao shi and Tang!!!!!!!! K i sound so mean.. but he's honestly nicer lah! Funny yet like very meticulous on correcting the dancers! Yay! But sadly he's not teaching us for routine till hmm, after soaring. AHHHH nevermind. :) I'm contented. But really though, the sec one dancers need to buck up and be more serious. If they come with the mindset of copying steps even until this.very.day, they're doomed and dance is doomed. ._. So yeah I really do hope they'll be more.. hardworking? Or rather serious. And my batch dances need to start speaking up. Ming En was such a cool girl today h3h3x ok tata guys! xoxo

Meeting my synchr girlfriends tomorrow, so stoked ;-)

P/s: I love my hmt class a lot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment