Saturday 3 March 2012

Safe and sound









These are what Lixuan is up to when her mum decides to pms and scolds her early in the morning cause she got reminded of the lousy results not up to expectation, and thus causing her to not be able to go for service + feilouship. Hehe. :p Ah well. Yep my mum scolded me in the morning. It's only round 2. I just had round 3. I was kinda frustrated yesterday and I had a real lot of tears of angst. Like, I tend to cry out of frustration a lot. I'm a crybaby, God made me that way, accept it. I've come to. I felt so bad and guilty and annoyed that I was such a disappointment. But what made me angrier was my mum's comments.. They really broke me uh. She was really harsh, but whatever. I'm okay now. :)

Haha so I rotted my whole afternoon away. At 430 (ard there) mum called asking me to settle my own dinz. Almost decided to go for dinz w chok since he was coming woodlands. Then yeah his friends decided to make him very confused about the arrgemnts and he said he had to go to his godpa's house in the end. I don't really know how but the dilly dally dragged to 5 plus? I had to call and ask so many people if they could dine w me. Agh. Nobody could make it. I swear I felt so irritated and hungry AND I TEARED AGAIN. A little. I don't really know what got into me today.

Uh then mum said she'd bring me out for dinner tgt with them. Went to pastamania > Cotton On and bought my highwaist (happy) > Popular and managed to persuade mum to buy me some markers. HAHA YAY. At least the very pissed day ended with happy buyings.

NOTE: I am not a materialistic person, I just have fetish for pens. 8D (and i've been looking for a highwaistie i like since eons ago) So yep! :-) Tata.

"I'll never build walls cause of my Father in heaven, and cause of the people He'd blessed me with."
you know, it feels like each time i pray, God reminds me to treasure JHWX. :')

I will and I have been. Honestly I cannot imagine me being without JHWX. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment