Saturday 10 March 2012

Reward



It's truly unspeakable joy, the feeling you get when you see the person you brought into God's kingdom raises his/her hand up at the count of the pastor's "1,2,3". Especially when you've been fasting and praying for that person. I've always wanted to bring more people to know the goodness of my God and how He brought me through my tough times. Today, bringing Shenghung to the space before the stage, was really a very heart-warming thing to see. God reminded me of how He hears every single one of my prayers and cries. I'm really glad SH accepted Christ into his life. Thank you. :') Hehe another brother in Christ. xx Hehe I love all of my churchmates so much, especially my lifegroup members!!! Amazing right, how we can be so close, have so many quarrels and tiffs but still love one another. They've taught me so much. :-)


Another day of service, another day of refreshment! Hooray. So excited for META.

Wheeeeeeeee! After meta the girls are most prolly gonna stayover at le's house. ;) Excited!
Ohya! Meiyi shared a very nice pickup line of what God would say to someone sad:

*Sad girl puts her head down and cries*
God says, "Chin up dear, the crown I gave you isn't that heavy."
It's very sweet right?! Haha Calissa totally went awwww when I shared this to her too! Life has been pretty smooth-sailing for me this week. :) Thank God!


Okay I shall tell you 'bout how X-country went hehe.

I had milo in the morning ONLY cause I woke up late prolly cause it was raining and nice to sleep. Then daddy drove me to MacRitchie and yeah the whole time I was ranting about how disgusting it'd be later to run in the mud. Seriously I thought of pulling out and fake a stomachache or something. Whatever, I ran anyway. My motivation while running was........ I WANT TO DRINK MILO AFTER THIS YAY YAY YAY. So I ran on and on and on and on and I had gastric and I was tired and I chased position after position and ended up with position 10th. :) Improved 2 spaces, well I'm glad! Hehe. But you know what was so horrible?! I FINISHED MY RACE ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT MILO DOESN'T WANNA SPONSOR PHS ANYMORE AND WE HAD TO DRINK H2O. I literally went like, "Huh but I want milo." in some teacher's face. And she was kinda pissed. AHAH WHATEVER I WENT SCAPE WITH SOME OTHERS THEN DEVOTION AFTER THAT. Was a gr8 day, overally.

Saying goodbyes hurt. Especially saying goodbye to the one you love the most. But sometimes, you have to. Because you two weren't the same as you used to be anymore. That person has changed, and you need to move on. What can I say? I is long gone and moved on. 8D



Teehee ohya I've 4 fathers. 
1. My biological dad.
2. Jerald.
3. Nanny daddy Chok.
4. ULTIMATE GOD WHO BLESSED ME WITH 3 OTHER DADS. ;)


I love all of them many!

No comments:

Post a Comment