Thursday 5 April 2012

So many things so little time


"Make our Father in Heaven glad of what we do, what we preach, what we show the world out there."

Hi!!!! Oh-well a quick catch up on how my week when. Ah I had a very very very busy and hazardous week but I'm soooo glad that as God promised, what he brought me to, he brought me through. :-) Lots of test, lots of practices, rehearsals, cmps, tuitions, homework, and most importantly spiritual life. It was indeed hard juggling these things this week and even though I was tired and all, a little prayer to God is all the week ever needed. 

I have very amazing testimonies to share!
So on tuesday I had my chemistry test, and I went to school only to find out in the morning that what I studied isn't all that is gonna be tested. And I started panicking and was rather angsty :x But my classmates didn't get annoyed by me and instead helped me to study and clear my doubts and all ah. (coz we were all super confused), and on tuesday we went to watch the vball match (AND PHS EMERGED AS CHAMPS!!!) Haha I think it was super cool the way we cheered till our voices sore. And in the bus I was just being a total retard ah idk why. :p 

When I got home, I still had to study for physics. I was honestly already 70% drained. And after studying for like 2h+ or so I had like depleting concentration and I felt like giving up. Read the bible and reminded myself that despite whatever I have, going on, my body is still a temple of God. And I shouldn't put my studies > rest. So yep I decided to commit it all into His hands, did my QT telling God I'm surrendering the rest of my week to him. :) And guess what, I could do the paper! Amen. :)

AND ON WEDNESDAY, I had rehearsal. It ended at like 730? So imagine what time i got home and actually settled down to S T U D Y. I was super duper drained. To the extent I was lazy to eat, lazier to bathe and didn't even want to revise my literature at all. Yet the fact that literature is a un-droppable subject and my love for lit, I didn't want to like ignore and flunk it so I just sat on my bed and did as much as I could. Till chapter 10/14, I slept... Again telling God I'll study tmr and give my best, letting Him be able to do the rest. Best part is, God blessed me (and my class) with an open-book test!!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

Haha submitting my schoolwork into God's hands was a very very tough thing for me as I had little faith in my academic stuff. But at the same time I want to do well cause I don't want to disappoint, be it God, my parents or myself. And I think God is doing what He's doing to remind me of His faithfulness and let me be able to trust and commit things like that into His hands more & more. :)

Shall end off here! Hehe ta-ta. Will blog about the bbq that I'm gonna have tmr, some other day, if I remember. So stoked. ;)

ONE LAST THING: (Hope-ians R U READY?!)

WHY IS GOOD FRIDAY GOOD?
(WILL REVEAL THE ANS IN MY NEXT POST)

Bye babies! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment