Friday 18 May 2012

Jesus take the wheel



Yep, and I'm just gonna be somebody you used to know too.

Just did my daily supernatural devotion and I'm very stoked for tomorrow and Sunday. :)

Didn't go to school today because I woke up and my tummy decided to fail me. Omg people fail, tummy fail too. HAHA JK anyway I spent half my day in the toilet, literally. Woke up at usual timing, prepared and stuff, was having bfast and my stomach just ached reeeeaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy badly, rushed to the toilet and yeah. Plops of poop were drooping lol omg wait this sounds damn gross HAHA sorry readers. Even though there's only like 3/4. Heh.

 Before I did my devotion I was just playing some lame retarded games for the entire day, (including using fb/twitter in the toilet). Yeah I went back to playing Fantage @ fantage.com and clubpenguin @ clubpenguin.com. The games I played when I just started learning to surf the net and stuff. Before I sat by the computer and scroll through tumblr all day, I was slogging my guts out tryna earn coins for certain stuffs to be bought. And I realised ONE THING I absolutely dislike about these games, IT'S SO UNFAIR YOU KNOW SO MANY THINGS NEED MEMBER THIS MEMBER THAT. If I ever invent any games in the future I won't make any membership shit for my players/users ^_^ I'm such a nice creator.

Nevertheless I played and played today for one reason - to kill time. Ended up with a lot of coins especially in clubpenguin and I had NO IDEA what to do with 'em. Cause it was.. not intentional la the earnings. Heh, so I just kept them. In my account. OH YA I forgot my clubpenguin username you know. :( I had so much cool stuff! Argh the 1234567 years of playing. T_T I promise I really cracked my brain just to recall that damn username. Anyway le sigh. Oh and I refuse to go back to neopets cause it's too messy. And the games are just here and there. And the pet needs a horribly demanding amount of time/care. Meh. If not they will starve and stuff. (OMG A PUN) HAHAHA I'm a bit.. crazy today and idk why. Plus I was alone the whole day leh o.o

HAHA MEIYI JUST CALLED to ask about the utensils we wanted to get together for TAMAN!!!!

I tell you first I'm very excited for Taman OMG SO STOKED!!!

It will pass super fast one la the time, tmr Hope Conference (yay x10) then sunday also (yay x20) and Monday.... okay one boring day in school la hor then tuition (OMG SIAN BABY SIAN) then Tuesday muahahahaha TAMAN HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!! Woohooooooooooooo prolly not gnna sleep on Mon so I can sleep in the busssss on Tues morning. Actually idk la, maybe sleep little bit. ^_^

Hehe okay goonai xx gonna pack now

No comments:

Post a Comment