Friday 25 May 2012

Supernatural


That's my lifegroup. :) LIKE A PROUD MOMMA TO BE CHRIST AMBASSADORS 

Oh hey yo booooooooo hehe I know this is kinda late but yep.
My initial objectives of this conference was to be more secure but after Day One's conference I added on: To love not with my own abilities but from the love God gave. I promise you God gave me more than that. I couldn't believe it myself how I stepped out of my comfort zone and not feel upset when nobody offered to meet me in the morning/ go home with me. I was so amazed cause throughout all the intercedings (sp) I didn't get distracted and God gave me a lot of visions. One very obvious thing God kept knocking into my head was to allow Him to use me because I'm made for so much more.

The way Rick Seaward and his wife prophesised made me SUPER DUPER encouraged to allow God to use me cause one of my spiritual giftings was prophesy. And yep, there were 1 or 2 times when i went down to let people pray for me without asking anyone along and though it's a simple act it's important cause it shows how I've grown in my security.

In a nut shell, conference really grew me into a stronger woman in Christ and I can proudly say I'm not as insecure as I am already. When I'm alone, I'm not lonely. When I'm alone, I'm not overthinking but talking to God. :) When I get jealous, I don't complain, I pray. Stop, drop, pray. :) Love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment