Tuesday 10 July 2012

I need you here

I guess after today, I really learnt that no one can really accept you for who you are except for God. I've learnt that you can never express what you're feeling, fully, despite all the amazing vocabulary. I've learnt that friends, they don't always advice you with what is pleasing to your ears but rather their true opinions so you can change for the better. Thanks pa.

I've also learnt that jealousy kills, all over again. This needs to stop. Thank God for tumblr. It's always comforting to know I'm not the only one struggling with self-worth and insecurities. :')

Oh on a side note I got into the debate team for Saturday. I'm kinda nervous but excited!!!! Keke. Chinese oral tomorrow, pray I'll do well xx

Thank you Jesus for every new day heart heart heheheheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment