Saturday 21 January 2012

A best friend


B E S T F R I E N D S ?

Weren't you and me once that close? What happened? It's like I don't know you anymore. First things first, I don't hate you or whatever. I completely accept you for who you are, and I bear no grudges against you. I'll never do those kinda stuff, again. I mean, I miss the old you, the innocent you before you got all your fame and yeah, guys, and attention. I miss the simple-minded you who didn't care so much about the looks/ materialistic kind of things. You were much nicer then you know? I felt so much comfortable with you back then. Now, just looking at you brings me a thousand buckets of memories. Bad, un-nice memories. Memories that trigger my emotions and put me in a bad mood. But I know I can NEVER blame you. I don't want history to repeat and yeah 'defame' myself again. Not trying to say I'm popular, but I don't want some dumb person out there to get the wrong impression of me. Another thing. I find it rather...... (idk what word to use) how we worship the same God - Jesus, but as a young believer I find the change in me so much more evident than the one in you. Just saying, my God isn't your God of convenience. If you want him, appreciate him 24/7 and not when you feel like it. AGAIN, I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I FEEL. I still love you for who you genuinely are, and I admire you a lot actually. Then again, it doesn't mean I agree with whatever you do. WHATEVER IT IS, If you ever read this, don't get too affected cause........... I mean no harm I promise.

Okay enough of me and my emotions getting the better of me, HAHA YES FOREVER LIKE THAT. So today I went for service and it was the last service @ nexus, moving over to axis. Ah, I'll miss Nexus. Like duh, I accepted Christ there, got my tongues there and it's where I met all my beloved, and WHERE THE CHANGE OF MY LIFE BEGAN. Hehe, hope Daddy Jesus will change more lives and touch more hearts using that place. Of course his presence will always be with us even as we move to Axis, more seats;bigger auditorium = more lives to be salvaged. xoxo

I felt really out of place and I still don't quite feel like myself now. Reunion dinner tomorrow...

LORD I JUST PRAY THAT MY PARENTS WILL BE OKAY TOMORROW AND CALM MY MUMMY'S HEART SO SHE MAY NOT OVERTHINK BUT JUST REALLY ENJOY HERSELF AND GIVE ME THE PATIENCE TO ENDURE WITH HER NAGGINGS, REMIND ME TO BE UNDERSTANDING. I COMMIT ALL OF MY TOMORROW TO YOU, AND I SURRENDER MY HEART TO YOU, REFRESH IT LORD. Amen.

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE HAS BROUGHT US THROUGH YET ANOTHER DAY!!!!
(be thankful 24/7)

No comments:

Post a Comment