Friday 3 February 2012

Positivity

I keep reminding myself that.

On the way home in the train I was really deep in thoughts, I got a seat and it was an empty train. I sat down and thought so much. I thought of who's been there for me right now that I'm at my weakest. That 17 minutes worth of thinking reminded me of how vulnerable I actually am even though I appear so strong on the outside. It stings me to think of how easily I can crumble. But I really Thank God for really special people who've been being there for me and saying very encouraging stuff. I realized He has done this to let me see who's been caring for me so much yet I've been so ignorant to their concerns. And somehow, it was this tiff that I had to tell S.H briefly (to explain why I cried so terribly that day and looked like a semi-zombie) and the chance to invite him for ESS. Even at my weakest points, God is using me and working thru me. Isn't He just amazing?

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER AMAZING DAY HE HAS PREPARED FOR ME. AMEN.

I just felt like saying this hehe. 2nd post o' the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment