Friday 3 February 2012

Kept in the dark

"The problem with the word 'sorry' is that people think everything can be solved just by saying it. People are wrong." -J

So... I've been feeling rather lonely lately. I've been penning down my emotions on like scraps of paper and trying not to tweet them out (cos I promised jojo) and even though I still did.. It's because there's no paper with me so yep. And other occasions are like when I'm in school and I don't tweet in schl I only reply important messages so does that explain already? Hahaha.

I haven't been hanging out with the usual girls lately after all the misunderstanding, tiffs, crying. I've let down God a lot, but I'm gonna repent. Watch me. :-) Uh... I mean I haven't been relying a lot on Him lately and get my emotions in check, all I did was surrender my friendship with the gfs to Him, and I guess it wasn't enough? God expects more from this cause He knows I can do this.

Well but I don't bottle things up, I'm not that sorta person....... So I've been talking to my guy bestfriends esp Jerald. Oh and Mels. :-) Like, they're the only ones I could turn to at this time. And yeah.. I'd say I'm not as happy and as crazy as I used to be with my gfs but sigh ok I don't know how to continue. I have a thousand emotions that cannot be put into words.

Anyway, thank you to everyone who stayed up just to talk to me, that person who wasted his prepaid money to talk to me otp while all I really did was cry, thank you for buying tissue for me when I cried in schl (hehe ops) thank you for listening to me rant, thank you for trying so hard to make me laugh, thank you for loving me. (you know who you are. Each and every one of you xoxoxoxoxo)

And yep girls, thanks for hearing me out. Sorry I've disappointed you guys and sorry I was defensive.

To end off....... I have a pretty face of me (k la not rly) after studying for SS!!! Heh. Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment