Sunday 11 March 2012

One way Jesus


A random picture cause tumblr is so boring today!!!!

Hi I'm rotting at home right now, and I've been doing so for the whole day. But I didn't procrastinate, I did english and literature okay hehe! Accomplishment.

Editted my blog due to excessive boredom. I think it looks so cute now hehe. :D
Alright I shall end here! TATA. ;)

p/s: I editted my previous blogpost too! x

Updated @11:22pm.
TEARS OF ANGST TEARS OF ANGST TEARS OF ANGST.
1. I'm hungry and i've been waiting for dinner since what, 5pm? Only to know that RIGHT NOW they're still at grandma's.
2. Can't go out with J and C during march holidays anymore cause we're all so damn busy.
3. I read someone's tumblr and got pissed at myself cause i haven't gotten over that matter.
4. I JUST FEEL IRRITATED.

I literally cried when I dropped my pen just now. This just isn't going right ugh.

PRAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment