Monday 12 March 2012

When you're down to nothing, God is up to something


True enough. :)

Okay I was actually inspired by someone's blog to blog about something but I apparently lost my train of thoughts and am tearing, I don't even know W H Y. 

#1. I need to get my emotions in check. I've been doing shit to my feelings and I haven't really been myself and if this goes on I'll just lose some of my friends because of saying the wrong things and then I'll regret and try to get over it and be in a pathetic state and yeah. So, conclusion is... I need to start being more aware of what I'm feeling.

#2. Lol seriously the awkward moment when you're not even worth a game. Be it dota or whatever weird game............ I felt so weird the entire afternoon and even trying to occupy myself with that ipad didn't work. I honestly felt sosososo alone la. Suddenly everyone (all my text buds) are gone like vanish or something. So empty.

#3. Constant naggings from my mum the instant I woke up till like 10? When I decided to stop giving in and lock myself in my room and listened to worship songs. I was feeling rather lousy already so it just really pissed and turned me off. It's irritating right? I mean I STUDIED. The entire freaking afternoon. Your eyes have special powers, they only see me when I break and not when I try to be studious. Argh. It's nerve-wrecking, very.

ENOUGH SAID I FEEL BETTER NOW RANTING IT ALL OUT K. *SLAPS SELF*

AM I AWAKE YET?!


God please help me get back on the right track and know what I'm doing. :( Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment