Monday 28 May 2012

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Hi, you.
When you met me I was still an emokid who knew nothing but to cut. I was a girl who didn't trust anyone at all but I slowly opened up to you cause you knew how to cheer me up. A few days later I accepted Christ and I became a better person. At that point of time you were my best guy friend, EVER. Well cause you're one who wouldn't judge me even though your cohort was spreading rumors about me like wildfire. You were someone that I could rely on like a brother. You were someone I bothered taking time off just to talk to even when im tired or whatever. You definitely meant something to me, you still do, actually. I don't really know what happened between us but I can tell that we're not as close. We don't talk like we used to and we.. we kinda don't understand each other anymore. And thinking about that makes me feel worse. You were the last person I ever thought of, to flare up at me at my weakest points. But you did and it freaking hurts. I don't want the friendship to grow rusty and I really really treasure you. I hope you feel he same and it's hard knowing what I mean to you right now since you're not one who gives affirmations often too. In fact, you don't. I totally miss the dad whom I used to have. But it isn't your fault. I think it's mine because I changed. Because I grew to be so freaking problematic. I'm sorry. Anyway I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment