Saturday 2 June 2012

Spent my day taking care of granny and Hi My Sweetheart, at episode 18/23 now, wanna finish the whole drama by tonight. Aiyo cried so much that I took my pillow to hug. Didn't even know what to say when grandma asked. So i said, "haiya the show lah the show" in chinese. But deep down I know it's because of the thoughts I have inside my head, from that show. Loving someone can be such a long and tiring process sometimes, and there are just some people who are just so hard to love.

"Hai I know that what we're doing now doesn't feel like last time...."
Pa maybe you still read my blog maybe you don't, but remember we cannot talk about what I blog, in our texts okay. Haha I really miss how we used to talk. I don't know what else to say or how to put it but it's okay I'll try to understand. That maybe you don't have much time to listen to me rant or whatever anymore because you're busy, because it's your o level year. Maybe you don't have much advices because the same thing keeps happening and maybe I got irritating. Maybe you don't understand me as much because I'm so hard to comprehend. Maybe.

Hi I need to stop being a crybaby.... bye. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment