Tuesday 3 July 2012

Reality hits, hard

The reality of Jerald and chiachuan having to graduate in less than half a year's time keeps getting to me. You can say I spent my entire 2012 pondering over that, but it never really struck me this bad. Yeah we don't even talk much in school I know. But they're undoubtedly people I feel comfortable around in school. When I was so insecure even when I walk past people (even now lol) they're the ones I feel happy when I see, playing at the table soccer thingy or having recess with their friends. Kinda can't imagine not having them around in school. Not used to it. And I don't know why. Sigh pie, stupid guys. Y U MEAN SO MUCH TO ME Y U BORN ONE YEAR EARLIER. Sigh pie. Goodbye

Why, have people I feel okay with, graduate :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment