Monday 2 July 2012

Want u back

Happy youth day everyone!!! Haha quick update again before I go to bed.

First and foremost....... My BB is in a coma now and it decides to not work. So yes it's gonna go to the hospital when my mom is free. Using my old phone and I don't have some numbers so yeah. :( Kinda sad but oh well CONTENTMENTZXC.

Spent my day put studying with Ab. Was rather productive and fun. Had a great time catching up with her while studying. Glad to know we feel similar in a lot of situations. Laughed quite a lot haha let me name a few...........

Well we were walking and she realized I walked a different way so she nearly slipped when she turned around so she was like "aaaah" in public.

Then we were rushing for something but someone decided to NOT hold the lift doors for us then we were both carrying stuff so she went like "ahhhh" again in a soft whimper HAHAHA.

THEN she kept saying "what the" when we were studying but thats a very very inside joke so... WHAT THE. Hahaha k LOL.

Uh then I had tuition, Jielin came to my house before tuition and we went together. As usual, boring and boring but at least I'm happy when I'm with her. I feel like myself. Heh. Shared a packet of chips during tuition and that was my dinner.

That's kinda my day, happy day :-) Goodnight. X

Hi, you. I hope you don't leave me hanging on broken strings over again, because this time I really grew far too attached. So much more than I expected myself to, when I told God all I wanted to do was to be there for you. I thought I was over you but I'm not and I hope you'll never let this conversation end. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment